Thursday, October 27, 2011

Observations and Random Thoughts While Traveling From Chicago to Helsinki


I’m really liking the long hair on these Finnish men.
I saw an Elder getting ready to leave on his two year mission.
There are no cognates in Finnish.
People keep staring at my feet weird…apparently flip flops aren’t acceptable here.
This airport seems really new.
All of the employees seem young.
Europeans really like stripes. And so do I.
My feet are freezing…maybe they are on to something with this whole flip flop thing.
Why do they sell perfume on airplanes?
I need to watch The Terminal again.
What is there to do in Helsinki?
What’s it like to be from Finland?
Why do people visit Finland? Like what is it known for?
O’Hare has these fancy automatic seat cover things. They are magical and I think they should be mandatory in every public restroom.
I need to find a place to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Cassie. This is my blog. It is about working on a cruise ship. You can read it if you want.