Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Spirit Day, Ya'll.


I’m kind of at a stand still on this here blog as I wait for more information. So if anyone out there that might be reading this has any questions or ideas of things I could write about, let me know!

On a completely unrelated note, I just want to remind everybody that today is Spirit Day. Wear purple today to support victims of LGBT bullying, but don’t stop there! Check out websites like thetrevorproject.org and NOH8campaign.com to find out how you can help spread awareness and prevent teen suicides. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOUR RELIGIOUS/POLITICAL VIEWS ARE, EVERYBODY DESERVES TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. Thank you :) 

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
My name is Cassie. This is my blog. It is about working on a cruise ship. You can read it if you want.